The 14th European Coating Symposium will take place from 6 to 9 September 2021 at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (Free university of Brussels), Brussels.
How to submit an Abstract:
- Click on 'Make Submission', fill in the required forms and receive an ID number.
- Click on 'Upload File', and using your ID and password submit the astract.
Attendees who wish to present their work in an oral presentation or poster are requested to submit a summary of their work (an abstract of 200 words) here in PDF or Word format (1 page), following the template provided below.
At the request of many participants the deadline to submit an abstract has been extended until March 1, 2021
- Download Abstract Template ECS 2021 LaTeX as .tex-file
- Download Abstract Template ECS 2021 LaTeX as .pdf-file
- Download Abstract Template ECS 2021 MS Word as .docx-file
- Download Abstract Template ECS 2021 MS Word as .pdf-file
The ECS Scientific Committee will review and select contributors for presentations and posters. After acceptance of the abstract, communicated by April 1st, 2021, you will be asked to submit an extended abstract (3 or 4 pages) before July 1st, 2021.
Here you can download the call for abstract in pdf
Special JCTR Issue
A special issue in the JCTR (Journal of Coatings Technology and Research), edited by Prof. H. Benkreira, will be dedicated to the ECS2021. This issue will feature selected papers presented at the ECS2021.
Authors who wish to publish their selected contribution as a journal article will be asked to submit a full manuscript before December 1st, 2021.
Those papers will undergo the same journal refereeing process as for other papers submitted to JCTR so the authors must bear in mind the standards required.
- Please check back
- Committee sign-in is closed